Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
09 March, 01:35
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🚛🚛🚛

Pepe Lives Matter🐸
We went from "Russian military and conspiracy theorists claim US is running 30 biolabs in Ukraine" to "Victoria Nuland admits US is running 30 biolabs in Ukraine" in a matter of days.
Never underestimate anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
Less than 2 weeks ago I thought I was going mad when I remembered the Dr. Joseph Bar Moshe 2009 case and couldn't find almost any info about it.
I wondered if it was some fake news I saw on the pandemic recently and...after digging hard I found it wasn't me going mad, and it was over a decade ago, during the 2009's pandemic. Time flew so fking fast.
Then I finally joined you guys here on AnonUp since no one else anywhere was talking about it, not even here at first, and in less than a week it's already surfacing on the MSM media.
It's amazing how decentralized and distributed information flows...the sheeple will be hit so hard by the train of truth, I can't wait to see their shock upon awakening.
02:17 PM - Mar 09, 2022
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it