Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins ๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš›

Pepe Lives Matter๐Ÿธ
We went from "Russian military and conspiracy theorists claim US is running 30 biolabs in Ukraine" to "Victoria Nuland admits US is running 30 biolabs in Ukraine" in a matter of days.
Never underestimate anons.
01:35 PM - Mar 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
09 March, 07:15
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Well.... they asked her about ukraine...
wait until they start asking about below...
hey Victoria... which one is ours?

https://www.cellbiolabs.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
09 March, 07:27
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
o..........m.............g................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
09 March, 02:17
Less than 2 weeks ago I thought I was going mad when I remembered the Dr. Joseph Bar Moshe 2009 case and couldn't find almost any info about it.
I wondered if it was some fake news I saw on the pandemic recently and...after digging hard I found it wasn't me going mad, and it was over a decade ago, during the 2009's pandemic. Time flew so fking fast.
Then I finally joined you guys here on AnonUp since no one else anywhere was talking about it, not even here at first, and in less than a week it's already surfacing on the MSM media.
It's amazing how decentralized and distributed information flows...the sheeple will be hit so hard by the train of truth, I can't wait to see their shock upon awakening.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
09 March, 02:11
sounds just like what the Deep State does to us here?

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
09 March, 02:02
hahaha YES .... HER... same one...
Victoria's Secret about to be revealed...

https://youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt