Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 March, 11:51
I really hope they picked a better actor than Zelensky for the roll of antichrist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
i believe they have. gonna be a big upset for many folks if my thinking is correct. how badly have we been deceived? think they have a lot of German blood in em?
12:09 PM - Mar 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 March, 09:20
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
German Blood? How about Hitler who is also
a Rothschild Blood?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 09:23
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Yep and you can look into others and find interesting things. Its a big club

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
09 March, 03:06
don't worry about it. I think we're prepared for anything at this point. And if we can't have a open and free discussion here then what's the point.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
09 March, 01:02
Who do you think if not Obama?

09 March, 01:52
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
obama was not loved by the world. obama did not have false resurrection. several moar he doesn't fit. read revelations and think who fits EVERY category but a few yet to unfold. many will be deceived in the final days... who do we believe willl bring peace? ill probably be run off this site for it but i believe its whoever is playing Trump. if he gets shot and comes back we'll know i reckon?