Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 March, 09:56
I have a Ledger Nano X to store… something. The setup asks you to create one or more “accounts”. The n00b has no reason to understand what this is. How many cryptos per account? Is the account tied to one PC/smartphone device? Or shared? One or more Ledger devices? Why do I need any “account”? Why can’t I just send crypto to the device?

Even the receive process is confusing in Ledger Live. Do I need to keep the window open to receive? It may be “obvious” to you, but not to a beginner.

If I am befuddled, then it’s not fit for mass consumption. It may require an Apple type of approach to simplification of this whole stack.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Counter Spell @Counterspell
I've had my nano for about a year and I've made many transactions. I'm by no means an expert, but I'll chime in with my limited understanding.

Q: How many cryptos per account?
A: One

Q: Is the account tied to one PC/smartphone device or shared?
A: Account is tied to the Nano. Access the Nano using Live Ledger on any computer.

Q: Why do I need an account?, Why can't I just send crypto to the device?
A: I believe this has to do with the blockchain. Your account has a unique identifier.
10:10 PM - Mar 08, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Counterspell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Counter Spell, click on at the bottom under it