Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Anonup is a wonderful place to regroup after battle. But the battle isn't here. 90% of you are woke. The battle is out there. Go get some battle scars digital soldiers. Then come back for a warm frog bubble bath with the rest of the gang when you're all done. Never leave the battlefield. You don't have to go to Twitter either, there's a ton of normies on Gab.
01:12 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 August, 07:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Well Ghost, bring their asses over here and they may learn something, don’t give us that sheite bro!
Don’t see you here much either, it’s what you make it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 06:17
I'm not a big techy but I have a great mind and other gifts. Just saying, Gab. is not simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 August, 07:03
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
GAB throttles you if you don’t pay up!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 06:16
😟I'm suspended from "t/wi**t, FB is just so cruel, and I have a hard time manuvering on Gab. I can't seem to just reply back, it doesn't work. The help line is complicated as heck...Need support to let them know, gotta makes simpler changes.😕

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
03 February, 12:41
In the process of deleting fakebook....i get no likes on any info i put out....thinking shadow ban... but switched to GAB and Mewe otherwise i share with family and they all think we're nuts!! 🤪

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
03 February, 12:38
I have expended all my ammo sir, hunkering down and doing my best to spread intel here. Other platforms had enough of my existential shit and the ones that do tolerate me are turning into a battlefield that is suitable for more seasoned warriors. Don't count your support system out, we still have a significnat role to play. Namaste and shit 🤟

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
02 February, 10:50
I had 3 of my 4 grown children yell at me in a week.
One an ICU nurse who has had 20 of 21 patients die of Covid-19 on their unit and "can't handle any more drama."
One is a computer science major who yelled he wasn't coming over anymore after I tried to talk about election fraud. After calming down he agreed to watch Fall of the Cabal this week.
Senior in high school yelled about me always listening to "Comspiracy Theories."
He has watched Fall of the Cabal documentary. Got husband to quit watching Fox news after I told him they were bought for 63 billion 3/19 by same company who owns A

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
01 February, 02:08
Yes. Infiltration at wego.social now!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
01 February, 10:34
Normies don't get anywhere near my Twitter. Just abusive bots. All I want at the moment is some encouragement in a world gone crazy. Keep up the good work. I can see you getting re-posted all over. However, it has little effect on the people we need to reach. They are programmed not to touch anything which might wake them up. Mind control is a typical successful parasite with self-preservation as its main task. The plan has a cure but it is so tedious for us to watch in operation.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 09:15

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
01 February, 09:02
When I battled on FB my page got deleted!
12 years of follwers! I'm in sales so punished all the way around for sharing Truths and wanting Law & Order and Justice For ALL!

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
01 February, 09:01
As soon as my time is up on fakebook I got 30 days this time... I'm going back just to drop bombs💣💥😱😆👌

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
01 February, 08:54

Just Cat @Pugmommy
01 February, 08:29
What should I do if I have run out of phone numbers to register on Twitter? 😉 I deleted Facebook months ago ... so I no longer have many opportunities to convert Normies. At most in real life ... And for the record's: it's very nice to talk to like-minded people here, it's like a vacation for me 👍🏻😊 ❤

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
01 February, 08:06
Haha, love it!! I have trouble getting Gab to load even clearning the cache.

Bella Libre @AussieChick
01 February, 07:19
I am on Gab,its a tough crowd over there,really hard to get any traction but still plodding along.

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
01 February, 05:49
💝 Thank you @GhostEzra . I come here for ammo to spread on Gab & FB. Lots of normies on FB. Haven't gotten alot of push back from them lately...maybe they're actually waking up a little. Or I'm in FB jail 🤷‍♀️🤣 @Fighter2A Walker4Merica

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
01 February, 05:01
I have a problem with Torba. I posted this 2 days ago:

The screenshot is a post from the CEO of GAB. That he is a Christian is no problem. But his way of thinking is...

This is what is wrong in the first place, excluding people who are 'different'... This is creating division (again), not unity. (he has more post's like this...)

It's about WE THE PEOPLE, not about religion, race, gender, sexual orientation etc...

It's really sad to see alot of people who agree with Torba... these people think they are woke, but they are not. (i know i am not fully either...)

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
01 February, 02:09
For shizzle!🐸

America First @AmericaFirst17
01 February, 02:07
Posting on Clouthub. Not starting a new account on twitter since my suspension. I need a break from the mental turmoil. Done what I could do to wake up the masses. Now, we pray.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
01 February, 01:58
gab censors... too frustrating.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:14
In response white light to his Publication
No they don't.

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
01 February, 01:48
Oh man, Gab is another total bummer. All hopeless patriots. No one has really read a drop. Just rambling along. The only thing that is killing me is the timing and suspense. Not how the story unfolds. 😂

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:15
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Enemies can't know times and dates. So it's coming very soon, just can't give out exacts to the enemy. They are listening too, never doubt that.

Ragnar Danneskjold @ragnar_d
01 February, 01:40
Thank you.

Kay Eski @KayEski
01 February, 01:37
I'm coming here for sauce and going back out to the battlefield.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
01 February, 01:34
Once CINC has successfully got the lights back on at The People's House, I might have to take a few days of leave... all this winning can be exhausting!

Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
01 February, 01:32
Never Stop til its Done!

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 01:24
True this!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 February, 01:21
Yes, I have!

Having Fits @HavingFits
01 February, 01:20
I so appreciate your posts and gab and yet every day the trolls and the comments get worse/more ignorant or nasty. I was wondering if I could help you out by re-pasting your answer every time someone asked the same stupid question. If you would like me to do that I'd be happy to. just lmk.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:16
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Yeah, we can work out some system. I don't might the doubters but if you see obvious trolls point them out. They are cancer I block them.

Pink Totter @Totter
01 February, 01:17
Finding normies on MeWe. Meme's being shared there.... time to wake up.