Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 01:12
Anonup is a wonderful place to regroup after battle. But the battle isn't here. 90% of you are woke. The battle is out there. Go get some battle scars digital soldiers. Then come back for a warm frog bubble bath with the rest of the gang when you're all done. Never leave the battlefield. You don't have to go to Twitter either, there's a ton of normies on Gab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 06:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm not a big techy but I have a great mind and other gifts. Just saying, Gab. is not simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
GAB throttles you if you don’t pay up!
07:03 AM - Aug 23, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
26 August, 12:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Oh really? Well, I haven't been back for a while. Funny we were called "woke" for awakened back then, now the 'woke' are the opposition. Confusing🤔 why are 'they' called "woke"? Is it sarcasm or ?
But I guess our light warrior cleared that up....
"Everything "WOKE" turns to shit!" (he almost said, "shitto" 😂)