Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 01:12
Anonup is a wonderful place to regroup after battle. But the battle isn't here. 90% of you are woke. The battle is out there. Go get some battle scars digital soldiers. Then come back for a warm frog bubble bath with the rest of the gang when you're all done. Never leave the battlefield. You don't have to go to Twitter either, there's a ton of normies on Gab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
01 February, 01:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I so appreciate your posts and gab and yet every day the trolls and the comments get worse/more ignorant or nasty. I was wondering if I could help you out by re-pasting your answer every time someone asked the same stupid question. If you would like me to do that I'd be happy to. just lmk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Yeah, we can work out some system. I don't might the doubters but if you see obvious trolls point them out. They are cancer I block them.
02:16 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
21 February, 12:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i don't bother you with Trolls I just report them to the admin but if you want me to I will let you know. Meantime I try to answer some of the questions you already answered here and on Telegram. I was accidently using my real name on Telegram without my logo. Now i am back to being Havingfits. i THINK you are going off to Tribunals I asked you to verify an arrest list under one of your telegram posts today. The link was amg-news.com and it has a massive list of arrests executions and tribunals. Also Gene Decode is pretty far out there but is his https://benosey.com/qvids/... about the DUMBS VALID. ? i TRY TO HELP where I can but I am in the dark and you are the only one I trust for absolute fact along with Lin Wood and Dr. Simone Gold who do not really reply back.