Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 March, 09:35
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
You're going the WRONG WAY!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 March, 09:28
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 09:25
🤣🤣😂

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
08 March, 09:24
The grocery store arrows and the circle dots to stand on were literally the dumbest parts of the COVID “rules”...i purposely went against the arrows and just wandered aimlessly.

i just laughed at the stupidity of the whole thing and got many dirty looks. It amazed me how so many just went with that.

Cage NGa @CageNGa
08 March, 10:01
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
My first reaction when I saw them was...
"[THEY] knew this was coming"...
Those stickers showed up almost immediately after the announcements...
One overnight shutdown at the local wally world and they were there...
At least the grocery store didn't have "Manufactured" label until weeks later...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
08 March, 09:14
😂😂😂😂😂

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 March, 09:11
BWAHAHAHAHA!