Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
10 March, 03:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
HURRAH❗️✊🏼DAMN RIGHT❗️✊🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
09 March, 05:26
in it together

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
09 March, 05:21
....vibez to be proud of....

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 March, 05:18
ouiiii 🙏😇

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 March, 10:19
I am still dumbfounded how easy it was to take control of people with a simple slogan. "Wear a mask to show others you care."

Whoever thought that one up is quite brilliant.

Not a shred of logic.

It only took seven simple words to get people to give up their freedom and shut down our country.

Then they served us an a' la mode pile of poo by repeating the words 'follow the science' so often that people actually believed there was some kind of science they should be following.

Craziest pied piper type of reaction that I've witnessed in my life.

When life is more unbelievable than fiction....

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
08 March, 07:34

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 March, 09:55

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 March, 09:38

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 March, 07:25
#UnTested
#Unmasked
#Unvaxed
#Unafraid
#Patriot
#wwg1wga
#GodWins 😼💪🇺🇸💥🕊️💞

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 March, 07:24
5 right here….. our cards….

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 March, 07:21
My crew are true pure bloods. We have never even been tested.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
Unvaxxed, unmasked, unapologetic

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
07 March, 07:29
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
I forgot untested and unsick lol

Wally Gos @WJG1BOS
07 March, 07:19
FUCKEN A

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
07 March, 07:09
Had covid once but beat it with vitamins. Gone in about 4 days. No vaccine, no tests, nothing. #PUREBLOODS4LYFE

Green 8700 @Green8700
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
hi, I saw the items you were making with your digital 3-D printer. I am on Telegram also. The real Kim Shady is a channel and she started promoting small businesses. I sent your information to her. And audiologist reached out to her and said that he could use your services. Please contact me So I can get you connected. God bless you

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
07 March, 07:07
It's been a very rough road trying to keep my 23 & 19 year old children from getting the jab. A lot of arguments. I've shed tears of frustration and hurt feelings from having them think I'm crazy. I can't wait for them to see that I was only trying to keep them safe! To be completely honest, I will tell them to SUCK IT! 🙄

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 March, 07:04
WITH THE STRENGTH OF GOD WE ARE WARRIORS IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 March, 07:02
Unvaxxed, untested, un-covided (as far as I know)
Thanks vitamin D & Zinc!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 March, 07:18
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Unvaxed, untested, and unapologetic!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 March, 06:59
HOLD THE LINE!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
07 March, 06:55
UU
Unvaxxed & Untested

Scott Hawke @StreamingHawke
07 March, 06:42
I am one of the unvaxxed and I'm proud of it!!! It has cost me my job, but I'm proud of it.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 March, 06:41
GOT.
THAT.
RIGHT.

Thanks be to God!!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
07 March, 06:40
God gifted me the option of living my life comfortable without the vaccine. Praise the Almighty!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 March, 06:38

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 March, 09:48
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
caseyDee521 Do you agree on this my Dear?
https://t.me/Kayleigh_Kenn...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 March, 06:38

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 March, 06:34
It was simple really. 😎👍

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
07 March, 06:31
They will never ever break me !
that i can promise you !

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
07 March, 05:59
Well that’s good news. It means I know a con when I see one. Right .now I see a lot of them coming out of Ukraine.