TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
27 February, 04:13
The first week of Trump’s new app has been a total success!

- Over half a MILLION users signed up

- Trump made his very first post

- It soared to #1 in the app store

Please, we need to know: do you plan on supporting Trump’s app? gopalert.co/STru

Problem is only 500 people are able to actively post on Truth Social. It’s driven to collect campaign donation for Republicans Trump has endorsed and thats the TRUTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 February, 08:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I get at least 12-24 SAVE AMERICA requests for money by emails and phone each day. Not sure why that is necessary. Its more like spam than a conversation.. I respond to the emails, and it seems to add me multiple times to their AI tech bots.

I can't download TRUTH SOCIAL on my phone, as my phone is too old. I'm not upgrading or buying a new phone to use the app, as I don't have work or income and no money in the bank.

Even more importantly, not upgrading to 5G so it can be used like a weapon against me as they did against protestors in Australia. Not sure what I will do, since the app is not allowed on computers, only phones. I guess I will wait until friends who have gotten access send me screen shots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
28 February, 09:07
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
A lot of us are in the same position... I'm waiting for it to come to our desktops. I have a house phone that is it.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 February, 09:09
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. I appreciate knowing I'm not alone in my frustration with this. Thank you.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 March, 04:14
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
This past year has been one HELL of a year hope it changes soon and thank you for holding the line with us for just being you KEK

Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Gonna Sparkle, click on at the bottom under it