TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The first week of Trump’s new app has been a total success!

- Over half a MILLION users signed up

- Trump made his very first post

- It soared to #1 in the app store

Please, we need to know: do you plan on supporting Trump’s app? gopalert.co/STru

Problem is only 500 people are able to actively post on Truth Social. It’s driven to collect campaign donation for Republicans Trump has endorsed and thats the TRUTH.
04:13 PM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 February, 08:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I get at least 12-24 SAVE AMERICA requests for money by emails and phone each day. Not sure why that is necessary. Its more like spam than a conversation.. I respond to the emails, and it seems to add me multiple times to their AI tech bots.

I can't download TRUTH SOCIAL on my phone, as my phone is too old. I'm not upgrading or buying a new phone to use the app, as I don't have work or income and no money in the bank.

Even more importantly, not upgrading to 5G so it can be used like a weapon against me as they did against protestors in Australia. Not sure what I will do, since the app is not allowed on computers, only phones. I guess I will wait until friends who have gotten access send me screen shots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
28 February, 09:07
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
A lot of us are in the same position... I'm waiting for it to come to our desktops. I have a house phone that is it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali Beth @Albeth7
27 February, 09:50
its been a full week and they havent let me in. when i signed up it saif 14k on the wait list, now it says 105k. @kimrunner said i would get an email but i havent got anything.

Director General @DirectorGeneral
27 February, 08:41
not seeing many republicans buy the stock? need to vote with our money

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
27 February, 04:24
🤔I keep getting emails from GOP regarding
creation of a user name for Truth Social.
I have to make a donation to get to the
point where I can create my user name.
Looks like a scam to me, but I dont think
it is coming from Truth Social. I submitted
my email address at the TS website on Feb 3
and was told I would be put on a waiting list.
I have not heard back, but I think many people
are waiting. I will try android app when it is
available. Dont expect to have a working
account for 2-3 months...🤔