Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I am on Truth Social.

Not as Doq or as Anon, but using my true identity.

I will share details when the timing is right. It might be a month from now. It might be a year from now.

For now I will continue to post on both places.

Timing is everything.
12:25 AM - Mar 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
14 March, 04:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Attempted TS .. downloaded app, received emailed link, tried for awhile wasn’t able to asign user name/password. I have 1k users onGab which I ck once a month. kinda like it here ... i don’t need thousands of people knowing my thoughts lol I just want the truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 March, 02:11
Thank You Doq 💗 See You There

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Q Lee @LibertyQLee
11 March, 11:27
awesome. I'll be waiting.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
11 March, 03:54
Thanks Doq!!! What's up...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 March, 05:05
LIKE TRUMP SAID, WHAT ABOUT THAT DOC HOLLIDAY?

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE REVEAL ON YOUR TIME 😎👍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 March, 01:26
Still waiting! Anticipation!!🙌🏻
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
08 March, 01:02
Please keep posting here until they get Truth Social for the Android!!

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
08 March, 01:02
Please keep posting here until they get Truth Social for the Android!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 March, 12:56
You’ll always be 122 to me Doq. Thanks for all you do! 🇺🇸

America First- 122
JFK Jr Lives- 122

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
08 March, 10:42
Holding the Line on the TS waitlist! Looking forward tto connecting with my patriot fam there.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
08 March, 03:25

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
07 March, 07:55
Looking forward to connecting with you over there. I’ve never been anonymous on any of my social media. In hindsight, I probably should have🤷‍♀️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 March, 02:05
I just got added today on there .

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 01:53
Intriguing.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 March, 01:53
100 percent. Carry on!!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
07 March, 01:35
Im holding out.... I dont trust anything right now.

I think we are close to our answers though.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
07 March, 01:23
Can’t wait to connect with you there. I’m there as CuriousJuice. i appreciate you brother.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 March, 06:27
love you Doq…just happy you are still with us 😊
btw im not on TS yet, i hear the waitlist os huge

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
06 March, 07:19
Why is the platform starting with apple and not android? Is this a Snow White moment to show the liberals they have taken one to many bites outta the poisoned apple?

Paint Head @Paint
06 March, 03:55
Let me find out lol Im still on waiting list

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 March, 03:40
Thanks, still waiting to get on "The invitation" foran android app to launch ... no email, nothing.

arba happihr @arba
06 March, 03:34
One thing I have learned☺️
Things will happen on Gods time
not on our time
When we are allowed to be on Truth Social
We will be there
Best to work out the bugs
So we all don't get bugs.drarba
Have a little Patiences yea yea🤣
We are in a good spot at the moment. Anonup Rocks!

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
06 March, 03:25
please tell them I want to beta test android... I fear I am missing out... :)😉

MvA_r @MvA_r
06 March, 03:22
Telling people what you are not telling them. Non-info?

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
06 March, 03:14
Cannot get on...Android 😒

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 March, 03:21
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Don't feel bad. I have an iPhone and signed up the first day and I am still on the waitlist at over 200,000.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 March, 12:36
And the name we have to look for is....??? can you refresh my memory ???😁😎

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
06 March, 11:20
😁That will be Great DoQ😎
144 Likes now😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 09:58
Q post 1125
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
https:// mobile.twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/984145872241020929
What was just released to Nunes?
https:// www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11...
Warning?
Telegraph?
https:// mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q

Are you going to switch personalities too?😂😂😂😂
Cause this one might be hard to hide!🧐😘😁✍️

Let's just say you tend to stand out in a crowd.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 March, 07:57
Hi Doq, I got on TS a week ago. I'm perplexed about the emphasis on multiplying followers. I'm more of a news/truth content person versus popularity achiever. Am I missing the point? I've adhered to our admonition on anonup, "be careful who you follow", so I'm automatically discerning. But there are these "trains" of followers who seem to have numbers as their goal. I don't understand. Could you enlighten me? You've been my #1 go-to and I trust your savvy. I want substance of message, not a high school popularity platform. What am I missing? Please advise. Thank you for your wisdom.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
06 March, 09:55
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
I'm still sitting at 586K on the wait list since I signed on two weeks ago. Not sure if I'll make it on.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
06 March, 10:06
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
The MSM, Hollywood, Sports, and Academia ‘s tool of “parroting” used for decades to spread misinformation, support the Globalist narrative, etc., is now being used aginst them.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 March, 07:16
I VALUE MINE "PRIVACY" ENOUGH
TO BE POSTING ANYONE ELSE.

I LIKE THIS PLATFORM, WE COULD DISCUSS ALL TOPICS WITH WORLD LEADERZ HERE😁😁😁