Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 March, 12:25
I am on Truth Social.

Not as Doq or as Anon, but using my true identity.

I will share details when the timing is right. It might be a month from now. It might be a year from now.

For now I will continue to post on both places.

Timing is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
Hi Doq, I got on TS a week ago. I'm perplexed about the emphasis on multiplying followers. I'm more of a news/truth content person versus popularity achiever. Am I missing the point? I've adhered to our admonition on anonup, "be careful who you follow", so I'm automatically discerning. But there are these "trains" of followers who seem to have numbers as their goal. I don't understand. Could you enlighten me? You've been my #1 go-to and I trust your savvy. I want substance of message, not a high school popularity platform. What am I missing? Please advise. Thank you for your wisdom.
07:57 AM - Mar 06, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
06 March, 10:06
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
The MSM, Hollywood, Sports, and Academia ‘s tool of “parroting” used for decades to spread misinformation, support the Globalist narrative, etc., is now being used aginst them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
06 March, 09:55
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
I'm still sitting at 586K on the wait list since I signed on two weeks ago. Not sure if I'll make it on.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 March, 05:16
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Unsure if direct notification is made. I went to site and tried to sign in under email and password and it took! So, while not tech savvy, try that! And good luck!