News Unlocks Map . #wwg1wga
We R The News Now Patriots . 🇺🇸🦅
10:46 AM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 March, 12:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
WOW. Bought and paid for by the cabal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
05 March, 10:50
I'm sure he does want an assassination. They wanted the same for Lincoln, Kennedy, and soooooooooo many others that were guilty of the same thing: trying to save humanity and protect their people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 March, 10:52
In response Made In America to her Publication
#truth .

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
05 March, 05:44
I used to like Hannity. Or so I thought. Way back when he was with Colmes I would wonder why neither changed their respective positions on anything. It all became blah blah blah. I was waking up to the theater.
Fast forward to Hannity love affair with Geraldo. Gag on that.
Now Lindsay.
I cannot watch him. HIs ratings should tank as a consequence of his pandering and repetitive, boring diatribes.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 March, 11:14
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Couldn't take him anymore about 3 years ago. His delivery along with constant interruptions, the annoying repetitions of "racist, sexist, homophobe, dirty air, dirty water..." diatribe,
and not to mention he's held EVERY blue-collar job ever known to man. And you're so right about the verbal love affair with Geraldo which would make anyone GAG🤮 So if he's now doing same with Lindsay,🙄, can only say he should go down with FOX. Career is over! The entire Media corp are nothing but useless and corrupt traitors at this point.😠

Harry Darden @Venture777
05 March, 03:25
We have to wait for all this to be over, to see what role each of these people played. I think some of this is to keep people guessing and protection. Playing both sides for optics.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
05 March, 12:16
Hannity Real Name Is Judas.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 March, 11:21
Times up for all the CIA's in the media.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 March, 05:18
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
⚡🔥💥

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 March, 11:12

connie wright @cowri
05 March, 11:08
Wasn't it PDJT that gave Hannity the CIA pin he wears on his lapel?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 March, 11:03
Jesse Watters has gone over the edge.
He was starting to drop some truths for awhile, but in the last week or two he's gone full on propaganda.

Hubs still watches, but I have to leave the room.
It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. 🤮🤮🤮

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 March, 11:25
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I agree, Jesse at first was dropping red pills like crazy but went full blown 💯 % with the Putin bad, Ukraine good narrative.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 March, 10:55

Debbie Fesler @dfesler
05 March, 01:27
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I gave up on Hannity years ago when we found out Fox news was really
fake New!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 March, 10:46
None.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 March, 10:46
Watching them out themselves will be priceless.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 March, 10:49
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
🍿🍿🍿