Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 March, 10:46
Future Proves Past .
There R no coincidences…
News Unlocks Map . #wwg1wga
We R The News Now Patriots . 🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
I used to like Hannity. Or so I thought. Way back when he was with Colmes I would wonder why neither changed their respective positions on anything. It all became blah blah blah. I was waking up to the theater.
Fast forward to Hannity love affair with Geraldo. Gag on that.
Now Lindsay.
I cannot watch him. HIs ratings should tank as a consequence of his pandering and repetitive, boring diatribes.
05:44 PM - Mar 05, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 March, 11:14
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Couldn't take him anymore about 3 years ago. His delivery along with constant interruptions, the annoying repetitions of "racist, sexist, homophobe, dirty air, dirty water..." diatribe,
and not to mention he's held EVERY blue-collar job ever known to man. And you're so right about the verbal love affair with Geraldo which would make anyone GAG🤮 So if he's now doing same with Lindsay,🙄, can only say he should go down with FOX. Career is over! The entire Media corp are nothing but useless and corrupt traitors at this point.😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396