Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🤔🙏 Ty to whomever posted this article today.
Have always felt Kurt Cobain was killed.
Such an incredibly talented man 💕🕊️

3-11-21 FBI Quietly Releases Kurt Cobain Files

"The FBI has released files forming part of an investigation
into the death of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.

The musician was found dead on April 8, 1994.
At the time it was determined that Cobain
had gone into the greenhouse of his large home
and taken a massive dose of heroin,
then shot himself with a shotgun.
However, letters, emails, and faxes
contained in the documents that were released last month
urged the FBI to look into suspicions that he was murdered..

A fax sent to the FBI noted
that a Los Angeles private investigator, Tom Grant,
found a number of "inconsistencies" in the investigation.
A letter meanwhile stated that Cobain had been killed..."💥

https://www.newsmax.com/th...
10:11 AM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
05 March, 05:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Chills when I read this. We had no idea what the world outside our cocoons was like until November 2020. We worked, we raised our kids, we got to know our grandkids. We really tried to do the right things but were often befuddled about the chaos that seemed to be right outside our cocoon. Since the awakening for us, we have been aghast at the evil that was right outside our door. Now we rejoice that we survived that time when we were so vulnerable. Now we resolve that we will never allow that to happen again to us or to anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
05 March, 04:59
DO IT!! Time's up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 March, 04:55
How rue is this quotee

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 March, 04:55
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
True******

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 04:54
Greenhouse 🤔

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 March, 04:49
Courtney Love drugged him.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 March, 04:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I can tell you with 100% certainty, she is crazy enough to do it. I've seen it personally.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 March, 06:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
NOTHING would surprise me, Mike.
The sorrow is the loss of his extraordinary talent 🎼

From her? 👺

So many OPENLY admit 'making a deal with the devil.'
And for what? Fame, money, power?
That lasts a few years & then — eternal hell?
YIKES 💥

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
05 March, 04:48
all these celebs faked their deaths…jimmy hendrix now morgan freeman, jim morrison became Rush Limbaug.
look into the first lead singer of weezer (he’s been switch at least 2x) but thr original lead singer was played by Kurt.

Carey Lou @Careylou
05 March, 05:03
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
I hope and pray this is true 💖🙏

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
05 March, 10:56
Cobain was one of many. Hendrix, Joplin, Morrison etc… Julian knew! and for those just waking up - dig into the Frankiln Credit Union scandal … the victims told authorities in the late 80’s about tunnels beneath the Whitehouse and being trafficked to political elites …

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 March, 10:33
Come as you are. Don't be surprised if Kurt has been hanging out with Chester and Chris and working on a trio recording called Resurrection. I bet Dave Grohl knows.

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 March, 04:50
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I can't stand Dave Grohl.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 04:58
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 March, 10:27
Grand Rising my Beautiful Friend!

Easy to take or give heroin overdose.
Why the need for the shotgun???
Why a botched / misleading investigation?
Familiar?

What IF, like so many others, Curt is alive?

May your moments be all You desire them to be.
✨🙏🤗🥰💫🕊🌎🌍🌏🕊

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
05 March, 10:46
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
🙏 Oh YES... I'm so feeeel it ☺️ 💞💝

05 March, 10:51
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
🙏🌟💕 Happy Saturday L & L
I've posted this 3 times this a.m. —
NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE ME!! 😹

I can't WAIT for the reveal of TRUTH.
I would LOVE to see a whole row of people
we were told had "passed"
walk onto the global stage ☮️💟🤩

#TheGreatAwakening

👇 Is this Jr. & Diana? 🤷‍♀️ Fun to think so 🤩

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 March, 10:21
I have had suspicions his wife did it. She used to only go by Courtney Love. I watched a documentary a few years back. In it she was going by Courtney Cobain. Plus one of his band members was not in it, which I found strange? Not sure if it's true but read an article claiming she was the one who brought the little girl to Hillary and Huma?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 March, 04:30
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
she was a real piece of work,
openly mentioned she was on abilify,
an antipsychotic, on top of all the substances...

blurry-eyed reality of a mean, jealous, covetous
and sometimes hateful narcissistic diva who
unapologetically loved provoking drama

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
05 March, 04:40
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I couldnt stand her...so bummed when he hooked up with her!! She killed him...Illuminati witch!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 March, 10:15
ONE OF MY FAVORITES 🙏
HEART SHAPED ❤ BOX 📦
🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 March, 10:13

05 March, 10:15
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Ty AQ 🙏💕