- Handouts of gold
- Sudden appreciation of crypto or metal assets

More interesting to me personally:
- Being left alone to earn a living
- Not having my livelihood stolen over and over
- End of censorship and deplatforming
- Stable currency to earn and transact in
- Stable store of value available

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
04 March, 08:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ON THE HEAD.
I have personally detached from all of the Talking head channels that are constantly pitching snake all under the guise of "We need to make a living" Selling tickets at events to "Cover costs" You can post your message on the internet for free. I costs nothing. I see these snake oil salesmen as the money exchanges in the Temple funny thing about that is I AM NOT RELIGIONS. and I have read the book but do not read it incessantly and quote from it like an officious parroting government automaton. Here's the kicker for those that are. I get messages from source that verify my thoughts and actions. It is not enough to sit in the same room as the team. If you do not connect on a personal level they will not know who you are. In short DO THE INTERNAL WORK and stop pointing fingers.
This is not a dig at Martin BTW (I agree with almost everything he posts) this is a call to action for those that understand intent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 March, 10:30
In response Free Music to his Publication
"My Savior came in flipping tables"

https://youtu.be/zgBeuxqcm...

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
Good Tune.. Create your music channel here ourtunes.co.uk not my site but i am on there and they are good people if you know what I mean. No Pink Hair.
11:27 AM - Mar 04, 2022
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Music, click on at the bottom under it