- End of censorship and deplatforming
- Stable currency to earn and transact in
- Stable store of value available
08:02 AM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
The Real Snake Plisskin @TheRealSnakePlisskin
04 March, 11:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Spot on, as usual, and as I remembered you from Twatter.

How's it going, Martin? Heard about this place last week. Haven't been on any social media since the Twatter purge of Jan 2020. Saw you and a few other great follows I admired and decided to see what its all about. Kinda feels like coming home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 March, 04:50
In response The Real Snake Plisskin to his Publication
Anonup does feel like getting the band back together! I like the vibes here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 11:24
...the culmination of all this mentioned resulting in everyone living for their fellow man.

I actually very truthfully hate money, no exaggeration whatsoever.

We're a hunter-gatherer species in an "all-you-can-eat buffet" world of shit and we have absolutely no control over our appetite for it.
We only really have a NEED for what it takes to navigate through this one sole single day's passing alive and healthy. Anything above and beyond that is excess.

We have all over the earth, large-scale events of both obesity and scarcity involving millions on both sides of that spectrum simultaneously...WTF is that all about?

And both instances are the direct result of conscious choices and concerted effort. Everyone wants to be blessed but then refuses to bless others when they are...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 March, 10:32
stop federal taxes, the freemason cabal entity is the IRS
The IRS National Headquarters👇
Masonic symbols all over the place, Joachim and Boaz many others

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 March, 10:22
Very Interesting to me, once all are free, take me home, and if ya wanna chat You gotta visit, no phone service.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 11:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
04 March, 10:13
I would add :
Truth
Truth
Truth
Truth……………🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 March, 10:13
amen brother I’m with ya on that . pretty sure anyone would lend you anything you wanted when this is over.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 March, 08:34
I want for our True Constitution to bloom eternal, no debt ever again, a level playing field for all humans so Money becomes meaningless, stops being a burden...enough for us to focus on who we really are. The end of working in Dungeons downtown and the 40 hour work week, where we enjoy working to the point it does not feel like work anymore💗no registration, tolls. and other rubbish, and the end of All federal institutions such as public schools, end of the ABA, pharma, police corporation (not policing), Real medicine, free energy and travel tech! Ok, thats the Small list, lololol!

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 10:47
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I know enough to know
I don't know everything
I do know
As a comparison
Life under Trump was a million times better
Biden went right back to supporting the baby killers and money
With a stroke of a pen HE REMOVED everything Trump gave us
And you don't see this TV watchers?
Im wishing you Good Luck

Because you guys lose

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 March, 08:34
you left out:
affordable printer ink
affordable chocolate bars
no pictures of traitors on money

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
04 March, 08:28
ON THE HEAD.
I have personally detached from all of the Talking head channels that are constantly pitching snake all under the guise of "We need to make a living" Selling tickets at events to "Cover costs" You can post your message on the internet for free. I costs nothing. I see these snake oil salesmen as the money exchanges in the Temple funny thing about that is I AM NOT RELIGIONS. and I have read the book but do not read it incessantly and quote from it like an officious parroting government automaton. Here's the kicker for those that are. I get messages from source that verify my thoughts and actions. It is not enough to sit in the same room as the team. If you do not connect on a personal level they will not know who you are. In short DO THE INTERNAL WORK and stop pointing fingers.
This is not a dig at Martin BTW (I agree with almost everything he posts) this is a call to action for those that understand intent.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 March, 10:30
In response Free Music to his Publication
"My Savior came in flipping tables"

https://youtu.be/zgBeuxqcm...

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
04 March, 08:13
unfortunately, I think A comes before B. money has never driven me, but at this point in my life, I need the money and health to drive the personal passion and vision. I’m so exhausted from the current workday, I hardly do that which I love. ironically, I do it for the healthcare benefits, which is killing me. -sigh-

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 March, 08:12
I agree, Martin. I don’t understand the push for crypto and buying precious metals. I thought the purpose of having our birthright returned is that it “levels the playing field” of wealth and does away with the cast system. It will put us all on the same level to live in peace without competition amongst one another. That sounds good to me- no one above another❤️

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
04 March, 08:03
i am soooo ready for the government to get out of my life!!

Christus Vexed @jefzef
04 March, 09:22
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
Who isn't?