- Handouts of gold
- Sudden appreciation of crypto or metal assets

More interesting to me personally:
- Being left alone to earn a living
- Not having my livelihood stolen over and over
- End of censorship and deplatforming
- Stable currency to earn and transact in
- Stable store of value available

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
ON THE HEAD.
I have personally detached from all of the Talking head channels that are constantly pitching snake all under the guise of "We need to make a living" Selling tickets at events to "Cover costs" You can post your message on the internet for free. I costs nothing. I see these snake oil salesmen as the money exchanges in the Temple funny thing about that is I AM NOT RELIGIONS. and I have read the book but do not read it incessantly and quote from it like an officious parroting government automaton. Here's the kicker for those that are. I get messages from source that verify my thoughts and actions. It is not enough to sit in the same room as the team. If you do not connect on a personal level they will not know who you are. In short DO THE INTERNAL WORK and stop pointing fingers.
This is not a dig at Martin BTW (I agree with almost everything he posts) this is a call to action for those that understand intent.
08:28 AM - Mar 04, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 March, 10:30
In response Free Music to his Publication
"My Savior came in flipping tables"

https://youtu.be/zgBeuxqcm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
04 March, 11:27
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Good Tune.. Create your music channel here ourtunes.co.uk not my site but i am on there and they are good people if you know what I mean. No Pink Hair.