- Handouts of gold
- Sudden appreciation of crypto or metal assets

More interesting to me personally:
- Being left alone to earn a living
- Not having my livelihood stolen over and over
- End of censorship and deplatforming
- Stable currency to earn and transact in
- Stable store of value available

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 March, 10:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Very Interesting to me, once all are free, take me home, and if ya wanna chat You gotta visit, no phone service.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 March, 11:26
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 11:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I grew up very close to this. I have lived very isolatedly from the world totally off-grid twice intentionally for long periods. The best years of my entire life were experienced with no audience whatsoever to even witness them. I have seen mind-bending amazing displays of real-life in action totally absent of another living soul for miles around besides myself watching from cover and alone hidden from nature to allow it to operate without my influencing presence.
I have intentionally laid in felids staring at the sky for hours during thunderstorms brewing, watched deer being born live time, and had venomous snakes curl up at my feet unaware it was me they were warming themselves on. Innumerable events like this I have partaken in...
We tear all this up and pave and sidewalk it over to make cities for our human comfort...so I hate money.