Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana got many ass whipins. I NEVER got one I did not fully deserve.

But then I dont believe much in raising pansy asses either.
Kids need punishment, need to have a HEALTHY fear of going outside of laws and authority growing up. This never any punishment for anything they do is bullshit.

We have a whole generation of kids that were raised with no respect for anyone not their parents, teachers, principles, not police.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...
01:18 AM - Mar 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
03 March, 10:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Kids respect punishment because it cleanses guilt. Without discipline and punishment, guilt grows into something undesirable.

The punishment must fit the 'crime' and mustn't be excessive. Some 'punishment' should be forgiven. For example: I forgave for lying if I got a confession (teen years). This resulted in my teenagers telling me everything, more that I was comfortable with :))

I used mostly positive reinforcement: praise when they did well.
My dad never said: 'I told you so' though he must've thought it. I don't remember him ever hitting me. The school did though, they whipped the non-writing hand with a wooden stick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 03:45
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Nana would agree not talking about beating children nor punishing them all the time. For the most part I truly believe most parents do a very poor job rewarding and bragging on good behavior and a complishments.
They let the tasks they have to do daily overwhelm them a lot of times and just dont think of it.
But there is a REMARKABLE difference in the abilities and demenor of children that have had constant positive reinforcement for all the things they do right instead of just being punished for the things they do wrong.
It is much easier to raise kids as a grandparent than a parent tho when u have more experience at it and dont have the everyday stress of providing for them on u.

Like with the 1st child u sit by the bed to watch them sleep cause you are so afraid something will go wrong and by the 2nd child they cry at night and you are like she is just crying gonna let her cry a minute before i go in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
03 March, 01:45
Consequences for their actions...yes. Honestly hitting your kids is pretty Unnecessary. I have learned especially with my younger son that love, correction and losing privileges are much more affective. I had my share of the paddle and belt....still did stupid shit. We all need to remember why we’re here. Protect the children. Everything as we know it is a lie. Be the change in the world.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 09:01
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
For some few that might work but of all the children Nana has seen raised in all these years.
The ones that never received a paddling of any kind are simply not good adults.
They either stayed in serious trouble their whole lives or they are the very ones that want to have no police or punishments for anything even murdering someone.

Do you have to paddle kids all the time, no, do you have to use a belt, no, but I can promise you that child has a new respect for his mother and the police that will stay with him now for life.
He may never need another paddling.

I have a grand right now that is 12yrs genius level mind that stays in trouble all the time, why, because loosing the Ipad for a month is worth what she wants to do that gets her in trouble.
They never spanked her. You eventually run out of things to take away and reward for and usually by that time the child is too old for paddling to make an affect.
imho and I have been around a lot of kids with both.

connie wright @cowri
03 March, 09:10
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
When we disobeyed * we got Lava soap in our mouths * We learned Respect * Honesty * Love * Hard Work * once in awhile a willow branch (she always said 'and don't bring in a small one, well duh) I had to call older people Mr & Mrs * Aunt & Uncles (not first names) I grew up poor * I am proud & I would not change a thing. When helping raise the Grandchildren * what hurts the most was ' I am disappointed in you' - Kids want our approval * I could never understand grounding as for me I see a Power Struggle (they think oh I will get it back next week-but go to friends & play anyways) There is no magic formula-each Child is different. Enough Said

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 March, 01:25
Our daughter-in-law demanded we never say no to their two boys. 🤣 We use words they way we intend, so they heard no from us. The patents experience lots of behavior problems.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
03 March, 01:25
PREACH!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 March, 01:20
Ditto.