Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 01:18
Nana got many ass whipins. I NEVER got one I did not fully deserve.

But then I dont believe much in raising pansy asses either.
Kids need punishment, need to have a HEALTHY fear of going outside of laws and authority growing up. This never any punishment for anything they do is bullshit.

We have a whole generation of kids that were raised with no respect for anyone not their parents, teachers, principles, not police.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
03 March, 01:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Consequences for their actions...yes. Honestly hitting your kids is pretty Unnecessary. I have learned especially with my younger son that love, correction and losing privileges are much more affective. I had my share of the paddle and belt....still did stupid shit. We all need to remember why we’re here. Protect the children. Everything as we know it is a lie. Be the change in the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
For some few that might work but of all the children Nana has seen raised in all these years.
The ones that never received a paddling of any kind are simply not good adults.
They either stayed in serious trouble their whole lives or they are the very ones that want to have no police or punishments for anything even murdering someone.

Do you have to paddle kids all the time, no, do you have to use a belt, no, but I can promise you that child has a new respect for his mother and the police that will stay with him now for life.
He may never need another paddling.

I have a grand right now that is 12yrs genius level mind that stays in trouble all the time, why, because loosing the Ipad for a month is worth what she wants to do that gets her in trouble.
They never spanked her. You eventually run out of things to take away and reward for and usually by that time the child is too old for paddling to make an affect.
imho and I have been around a lot of kids with both.
09:01 AM - Mar 03, 2022
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it