Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 March, 07:26
HOLY SHIT..this cant be real..i mean really... planes didnt hit the buildings..so this shows that it does. HELP..someone figure this out please...it looks real. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9-11 Kevin's Video with raw audio (includes swearing) - YouTube

Copyright 2001 & 2022I posted this video in the 2000's but accidently left it private for until now. I gave a Sunday Service on a scout trip to Shiloh battle...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
i find it strange that it was just released after all these years? 🧐 even if the planes did hit its still all a lie! buildings only fall like that when rigged
07:41 AM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bluejeans23 in this post can reply
02 March, 07:48
In response Blue Jeans to her Publication
and yep...demolition. no one talks about Building 7. No plane hit that building..and it came down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 07:47
In response Blue Jeans to her Publication
right. well this is the catch. a video when uploaded shows the date it is uploaded and published. even if it was set to private..then public..that date would still be there. so this guy is lying out his ass. i bet this video was CGI'ed in. also why dont you hear the plane coming? you dont hear it until its right over their heads. thats not right. you hear a plane of that size coming from further away...especially if it is low flying. I know i have planes flying over my house daily. I think this is fake..i dont know how...but i think it is. You dont release this with a published date of a few days ago..claim it to have been there all these yrs...and it come out during this time....NOPE dont buy it.