Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 March, 07:26
HOLY SHIT..this cant be real..i mean really... planes didnt hit the buildings..so this shows that it does. HELP..someone figure this out please...it looks real. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9-11 Kevin's Video with raw audio (includes swearing) - YouTube

Copyright 2001 & 2022I posted this video in the 2000's but accidently left it private for until now. I gave a Sunday Service on a scout trip to Shiloh battle...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
02 March, 07:41
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
i find it strange that it was just released after all these years? 🧐 even if the planes did hit its still all a lie! buildings only fall like that when rigged

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
and yep...demolition. no one talks about Building 7. No plane hit that building..and it came down.
07:48 AM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Blue Jeans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it