Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
Just would like to tell you guys that I am very lucky to have found all you folks here on AnonUp. I am glad we have each other during these times and will forever consider you friends - brothers and sisters. I hope our paths cross one day.

#pepe #foreverfrog
03:17 PM - Mar 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by AlbertaPatriot in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 March, 06:34
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
Msm works with the Cabal to enslave.
We ‘frogs’ ❤️ and the other frogs ❤️
work with the Earth Alliance to free humanity. 🌈🕊⭐️

TS 317>713
……………………………………………
[Are Navy SEALs called frogs?
This term is used to commonly refer to Navy SEALs, Navy SARC, and the Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)units. Navy SWCC have frogmen heritage of combat swimming rather than diving, one of the few and most elite units trained in this element.]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 March, 12:04
🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 March, 07:20
WWG1WGA ❣🇺🇸❣

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
02 March, 07:05
Sup, Fren! ☕ 💚

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 March, 06:35
glad you came to the party...way more canadians are anons then [they] think.!!

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
02 March, 05:18
Amen!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 March, 12:34
Thank You 💗 Our Unity helps us all to go through these hard times
💗💗💗 Love and Light to All ✨✨✨

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 March, 12:24
one yuuuuuge happy (mostly) family😘

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
02 March, 11:13
Ditto!!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 March, 07:09
i could not login last night. also me

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
01 March, 09:27
🙏🏾👊🏾

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
01 March, 09:20
Our paths have already crossed. We are blessed to be in a time when people far away geographically are closer to us than some of our own family. Blessings to all in this battle.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
01 March, 09:09
I don't know you but I love you😍😂

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 March, 08:01
God Bless all the souls behind these keyboards ❤️

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
01 March, 05:55
anonup is a beautiful place to be for sure!

I love seeing friends and Patriots from around the world here. After reading your words I felt a big hug 🫂

It honestly feels like a big collective hug here! No every body may not know my name here but I feel love, understanding and acceptance from everyone here just trying find truth and live peacefully.
❤😊

As i typed the last paragraph of course the song from cheers started played in my head. 😉😊🍻
Big ol hug to you Alberta from Oklahoma, USA.

01 March, 08:25
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
hugs...WWG1WGA

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
01 March, 05:48
Yep - 100% same here my fren! Go team!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 March, 05:05
➕➕➕

❤️🙏❤️

connie wright @cowri
01 March, 04:47
Same here..I have met more True Friends here then ever in my lifetime.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
01 March, 04:46
👊💪👊🏽💪👊🏿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 WORLD 🌐 WIDE 👊💪👊🏽💪👊🏿

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
01 March, 04:17
When they plan a cyber attack and we can't communicate, know that I am on my knees praying for all of us. We have been united in spirit for this great mission! #wwg1wgaww .

We are praying for Canada....

01 March, 08:27
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Beautiful words...WWG1WGA

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 March, 04:08
WWG1WGA
A.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. !!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 March, 04:01

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 March, 03:50
You are all a blessing!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
01 March, 03:41
Amen❤️

01 March, 03:45
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
WWG1WGA