Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
01 March, 03:17
Just would like to tell you guys that I am very lucky to have found all you folks here on AnonUp. I am glad we have each other during these times and will forever consider you friends - brothers and sisters. I hope our paths cross one day.

#pepe #foreverfrog

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
01 March, 05:55
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
anonup is a beautiful place to be for sure!

I love seeing friends and Patriots from around the world here. After reading your words I felt a big hug 🫂

It honestly feels like a big collective hug here! No every body may not know my name here but I feel love, understanding and acceptance from everyone here just trying find truth and live peacefully.
❤😊

As i typed the last paragraph of course the song from cheers started played in my head. 😉😊🍻
Big ol hug to you Alberta from Oklahoma, USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AlbertaPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alberta Patriot, click on at the bottom under it