Doq Holliday @doqholliday
People shouldn’t be celebrating schools dropping mask mandates.

They should be PISSED that it happened in the first place and it took this long to remove them.

It’s time to get pissed!
04:56 PM - Feb 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 March, 08:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doesn’t quite have the same meaning in British idiom!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 March, 04:01
Agreed. Same for airline employees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 March, 08:52
Agree 100%!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 March, 12:21

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 March, 12:16
Agree 100 %

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 09:48
Accountable. We must hold them accountable.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
28 February, 09:23
I’ve been pissed for years , its time to end this shit show and heal the world . IT’S FOOKING TIME

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 February, 09:21
Exactly. I made sure to caption "Shouldve never happened in first place" to my CA article anout dropping mandate. Why celebrate what they took away?!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 08:04
We never had mask mandates in our schools in Nana's county, nor in our county period.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 February, 07:58
Kent Hovind said years ago --
They always say to me, "Do you think that we should have prayer in public schools?" Or, "Should we teach creation in public schools?" I say, "That's a good question, and I would be glad to talk about that with you. However, there is another question we need to talk about first. Should we have public schools? Let's discuss that one first."

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 February, 09:51
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Amen I love Kent Hovind he is brilliant. I home schooled most of the time. I regretted anytime I didn't.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
28 February, 07:10
FACT

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 February, 07:07
Go to your window and scream...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 February, 07:06
They want their cozy little lives, which are about to be uprooted. Unless their DNA changes (already has), they will always be unable to be loving and fierce and will regress to fearful and controllable. They aren't capable of warrior status.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 February, 07:05
🤨 Absolutely!

memes matter @NoComment
28 February, 06:56
I do my part
,the school doesnt like me very much
A badge of honor that will age well, I'll receive it
Thank You

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 February, 06:38
Way past that Doq! Aside from rallies and the Convoy, I haven’t seen an unmasked person in 2 years!!! The kids walk home from school wearing them. These people are stupid.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
28 February, 06:35
Ive pissed at it from day one. I hope eyes can open and see the truth. Even my church has gone off the deep end.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 February, 06:18
I venture to guess your expectations of these conformists/normies are far too high… They’re goinh to say it’s cuz they went and got vaccinated and that’s why we’re “going back to normal”! They’re far too gone for us to awaken. I’ve tried tirelessly and been crucified all along for trying to wake people up since around 2005-06… They’ll just have to learn the hard way when things “get real”😉!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
28 February, 06:12
I HAVE BEEN PISSED SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING! I KNEW IN MY HEART IT WAS ALL A GAME TO. HARM US ALL! FAUCI EVEN PREDICTED IT!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 February, 06:09
Agree 100%

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
28 February, 05:59
100 percent. Why people are thanking the shitty corrupt school boards is beyond me. My daughter got suspended for not following their stupid rules and we pulled her from the crap - it's only going to get worse there. Now teachers at that school have signs on their doors like "Ms. X wears a mask to protect others. Ms. X wears a mask because she cares about you." Um, no. Fuck that.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 February, 05:18
Those celebrating are idiots

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 February, 05:15
Amen! The hypocrisy of the left is relative to its agenda. 🙄

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 February, 05:13

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
28 February, 05:11
they only removed them because primaries are coming up and they want the vote. vote them out. go after their surity bonds kick them all to the curb now

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 February, 05:10
I’ve been pissed since March 2020. Today while getting my hair cut, everyone was talking about that brave Ukrainian mother “bless her heart” and about how funny it is that everyone is pouring out their vodka in protest. I was about to come unglued! I composed myself and the only thing I said was, “My husband pointed out that most of the vodka people are pouring out doesn’t even come from RUSSIA”. 😂 Morons!

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 February, 05:03
It's way past "time to get pissed".

I've been pissed for two years.

The fake pandemic is a bigger hoax than 0bama.

American Girl @Americangirl
28 February, 05:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
👏👏👏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 February, 05:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
And obama is a bigger hoax than the "mc rib sandwich" !!!