Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 February, 06:35
Anons are motivational superheroes. No orders, no command structure, no pay packet, no promotions, no medals, not even praise from your commanding officer. You have to be self-directed and self-motivated, willing to endure hardship from economic warfare, expect no personal recognition, and only care about the intrinsic value of truth and honour.

Anons are the best. I love anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 February, 04:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
AMEN I POSTED THIS ON GAB AND ANNIE OAKLY MADE A MEME OUT OF IT THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU HERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Thanks!! Everyone please share Martin's love around. I know we all need a pick me up especially as we get closer to action so we are re energized to calm our loved ones down.
01:23 AM - Feb 28, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it