Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 February, 06:35
Anons are motivational superheroes. No orders, no command structure, no pay packet, no promotions, no medals, not even praise from your commanding officer. You have to be self-directed and self-motivated, willing to endure hardship from economic warfare, expect no personal recognition, and only care about the intrinsic value of truth and honour.

Anons are the best. I love anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
You made my night!!! We love you too!! You know I think we all are motivated by our children and everyone's child who deserves a good life, especially the children who are trafficked and tortured. We all deserve an end to terror and war. Life was not meant for this. Everyone here are incredible human beings. I feel blessed by all of you. Sending love and gratitude for your comments.
01:13 AM - Feb 28, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it