Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Still time to compile your "ten things to keep yourself occupied while the normies freak out from a fake alien invasion" list.
07:32 PM - Feb 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 February, 08:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only one thing on my list : watch the normies freak out 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
28 February, 01:35
1: Start a land war in Asia.
2: Have a battle of wits with a Sicillian.
3: Get a telescope to see if those really bright objects in the sky belong to Starlink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
27 February, 08:37
when it finally breaks loose i will be a happy guy. Ive been waiting for the tables to turn since 2006. I will be happy to spread to my neighbors and try to be careful with their mental state. i think i will also be playing more music and taking long walks.

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
27 February, 08:29
rest …. recharge … 🙌🏻

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 February, 07:46
Bake.
Bake.
Bake.
Bake.
Bake.
Bake.
Bake.
Bake.
Bake.
🤔
BAKE.
😂

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
27 February, 07:42
No list necessary . I've got 2 lifetimes of stuff needs doing. Figure 2 weeks ?

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
27 February, 07:38
I’ve been threatening to have a real manicue for two years now.
Maybe it’s time. 😑

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
27 February, 07:36
Meditating.

Christina Markahn @10101_O
27 February, 07:36
🐐My list is full!! Having a farm keeps a person list long and always busy!🐔

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 February, 07:35
This sounds good..tune in and tune it out..☺️

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
27 February, 07:34
That'll be a while yet, we have China/Taiwan up next, more of the same theatre. Aliens are the WILD card, may not be played.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 07:33
I appreciate you Martin.

You always push the boundry.