Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
01 March, 08:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hold your breath

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 March, 07:49
Is that Ukrainian dancing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 March, 07:19
And then there’s this…🤮

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 February, 09:49
Do the fingers charge for a lap dance🤣🤣🤣🤣

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
28 February, 12:08
i want a pair of finger pants.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 February, 10:28

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 February, 10:09

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
27 February, 06:59
😳Wtf is that?Ded..😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
27 February, 06:22
LMAO! 😂😂😂

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
27 February, 06:09
😁🤦‍♀️

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
27 February, 06:22
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
bahahahaaaa! 😂😂😂 love it!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 February, 05:48
Noticed that the length of VK’s video = :34
#34 = “My fellow Americans…”
Scavino tweet first three words = “My fellow Americans”
The delta between Scavino’s tweet and VK’s post = 10 hours and 17 minutes.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 March, 08:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
01 March, 08:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
27 February, 05:27
😄 Intermission? 🍿

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 February, 04:13
The lighter side of slow walking.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 February, 03:54
Thats A Riot! How Talented!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 February, 03:50
T > q20

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
27 February, 03:43

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 February, 03:55
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
Hmmm, exactly this?? IDK

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Especially if the grid goes down or there's a social media blackout! Life of the PARTY!!! LMAO!!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
No Sir, No Sir it won’t! 😂👈🙄

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 February, 03:42
I'm not sure why I find that so disturbing.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 February, 03:32
These comments are as funny as VK's tiktok. Patriots have a good sense of humor😄

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 February, 02:43
Okay, I thought this was crazy already... 😵😵😵

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 February, 03:58
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Have These People Seriously Lost Their Minds?! Such A Cute Girl Too, What A Shame! I Couldn’t Even Talk To Someone Looking Like That, I’d Be Too Grossed Out!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
27 February, 04:14
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
is this the part of the movie where graphene oxide tentacles start growing out of people noses? Excuse me while I raise my frequency I musta dropped to another Timeline😂😂😂😂😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 February, 02:19
May Flowers!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
May Flowers!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
May Flowers!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
May Flowers!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
May Flowers!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
May Flowers!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 February, 02:15
I WANT TO LAUGH AND PUKE AT THE SAME TIME IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE 🤮😆

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 February, 02:06
This May? Is this [G]O G[O] dancer’s name April Showers? OK that’s reaching lol 😂

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
27 February, 01:31
😂😂😂