Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 February, 01:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
maybe this one was more ‘direct access to the President’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 February, 11:21
I think the key takeaway is that even though VK put out the idea, it was the collective vibe that triggered a response.

What a coincidence.
This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 February, 11:24
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Just noticed CVP
3/22/16>347>734
and i wonder if 3/16/22 is a date to watch

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 February, 09:09
💜💫

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 February, 07:12

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
27 February, 02:28
wow, havnt been here for a long time. Awesome to see you here VK

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 February, 01:44
VK... we have...
collective vibe on point...✅

now we need the Q check in "." (wasssuuupppp)
vibe levels 📈🚀

if and when...

anons will be calling everyone like WAAASSSSUUUPPPPP!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Scary Movie Wasssupp/Wazzzup. - YouTube

Wasssupppp

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
27 February, 01:38

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 February, 01:17
All caps = 41 🪞 14.
TS = 10:14 PM ET.

1014 > 105.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 February, 12:27
" 80 "% 1 of 1 +MAP
*I suspect we're there[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
26 February, 11:47
so was everyone else getting earthquake vibes earlier or was it just me

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 February, 11:43

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
26 February, 11:43
🌟~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌟
🌟~~~~~~~🌟VIBES🌟~~~~~~~🌟
🌟~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌟

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 11:33

The frequency waves were so very strong this morning.
When I close my eyes I can see them most days but some days they are much stronger than others.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
27 February, 12:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
still strong

i stayed up almost 24 hrs

a few catnaps

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 February, 11:31
I feel sorry and hopeful at the same time for the brand new anons stumbling upon this. 🤣

It’s a vibe feeling. You can’t deny it.

26 February, 11:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😁Some will be ok and some will not.😔
Wish we could save them all.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 11:29

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 February, 11:20
VK banner
Moon is brighter
455 posts > QDrop 455
991 following > QDrop 991

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
26 February, 11:41
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
vibe check post (VK) 11:22
11/22=.5
date of drop
6/11

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
27 February, 12:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Durhams Goatee

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 February, 11:14
solidarity 👍

26 February, 11:12
Collective Vibe on Point=247
247=
Emergency Broadcast Message
Seventy two seconds
Fasten your seatbelts
Real eyes realize real lies
May the force be with you
The Messiah lives in America
The Never Ending Story
Creator of the Universe
We will make America Great Again

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 February, 11:11
following today

up 3
up 5

8:8
15:51

🙌

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
26 February, 11:09
is thats whats going on here just thinking im losing my mind that my tv phone street signs pictures clocks are all talking to me

26 February, 11:12
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
LOL. i’m only laughing because I’m no longer alone. if forehead orgasms were a thing, I’d be having one right now

Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 February, 11:08
why does the phrase “I am the night” come to mind? 🤔

Sista Sue @SC18835410

Sista Sue @SC18835410

26 February, 11:04
Did you change your moon pic or has Nana's blind eyes just not notice how strange it looks like...well not a moon?

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 February, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
For several days, that Durham-ish lookin' moon has been beamin' a "their fooked-ish" foreboding image.

He changed it within the last 2 weeks, ask @Kimrunner , she may know the very minute/second he changed it. (I suppose I could go look too, but Nana gets her answers fast, if possible.)

#wwg1wga

lolabee77 @lolabee77
26 February, 10:58
I never realized that he made the "air Q" when he said "Do you know what this represents?" in the calm before the storm video. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
President Donald Trump: 'It's The Calm Before The Storm' | NBC News - YouTube

President Trump made the remark before a dinner with military leaders and their spouses.» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcnews.to/SubscribeToNBC» Watch more...

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
26 February, 10:48
#Love #laughter
❤🤣‼️

26 February, 10:40
let’s keep this vibe
stay on point 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
26 February, 10:44
11:11 FromDarkToLight

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
26 February, 10:36

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
26 February, 10:33
off the charts