Jody Donohue @Jody
I had to sit here in the silence for a few moments, to absorb President Trump’s speech. So many emotions. I envy you America. The World is witnessing one of the Greatest President’s of our lifetime. That, in and of itself is beguiling. His love and compassion are boundless. He has perfected his pitch, in such a way, that his audience awaits with baited breath, to hear every next word. He is real, he is raw... He is emotional. Without trying, authority and respect are given to this gentle man, which by today’s standards, is no easy feat. I am in awe of the strength he exudes, having went through 5 years of hell on earth. His sense of humor remains in tact and adds a je ne sais quoi, to his person. It is refreshing as hell! Tonight, more than ever, I feel privileged to be a part of this movement, with all of you, it’s never been more prevalent. I think we all needed this one! America first, the rest of us will hold the line for a second. 🙏❤️🇺🇸 🇨🇦
09:33 PM - Feb 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
27 February, 10:38
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you so much for this beautiful & touching summation. We were chosen to be living in this time to witness the purification of earth & the ascension of godliness and divinity. One day soon, we will all be filled with so much Joy that the pure evil we have witnessed will be but a faint memory. God bless you and your family & friends. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 12:19
In response The Best is Yet to Come...#137 to her Publication
Amen 🙏
I am filled with gratitude for being able to watch this all play out. Such a beautiful message, it’s truly heartfelt. Thank you, may God bless you and yours as well. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 February, 08:39
Well said! ❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 12:20
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thank you 🙏❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 February, 03:46
Beautiful.❤️
We all share your setiments.
For me, America first is also
Humanity first. 🕊
After all the darkness, we realise,
We Are All One. 🌈💫

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 12:21
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Indeed we are! May God shine his light on you. 🙏❤️

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
27 February, 02:49
Your sentiment is received and echoed. If a miracle were to present itself, as we faced tough choices between crooked politicians once again in a four year ritual, a large swath of our population would be taught on cue to hate and taunt rather than to see what was right in front of them.

I am entirely thankful for each and every patriot who did not fall for the propaganda and who still continue to ask questions. It is an honor indeed to know we are not alone in this belief and I send love to every one of us. God Bless America and God Bless this planet from wherever you have joined this battle. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

As General Flynn would say: #ImNotDone

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 03:03
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Your message comes after a very spiritual night of prayer and gratitude. We have been under a veil, for so very long. Those old ways, must be put to rest. Communication, love and fortitude are the paths, we must receive going forth. I concur. We are growing daily. Those questions you speak of are paramount. Such a beautiful statement. God bless you and every person fighting to find the light. 🙏🤗

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 February, 02:38
❤️🙏🌹🇨🇦🇺🇸

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 02:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🙏❤️💐

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 February, 10:56
i love this!!! ❣️❣️❣️🤗😍

couldn't find CPAC on my laptop,
but will find it... any case, you brought
it (him) to life for me (us:)

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 10:59
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Aw ❤️ You are so sweet. 🙏❤️

👇

https://www.facebook.com/r...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 February, 10:51
🙏 Blessings, Jody. 💙

Coming to a theater near you. 😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 10:53
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I’m ready Photon! 😂 God bless you Sweetheart 🙏❤️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 February, 10:46
Today has been an emotional day for me for some reason. Reading your post.... Made me cry happy tears. We've been through and emotional roller coaster ride the past 5 plus years. Glad we are here to keep each other strong and on track. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful post!

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 10:51
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Hey Beautiful. Very emotional. I admire every one of you, in so many ways. We draw off of one another, most days. Your words resonate, thank you. Today, of all days, I feel like everything is going to better than okay. I hope you, your boy and the family are healthy and well! God bless Sweetie. 🙏❤️

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 February, 10:08
Jody, we are with you wherever you are. Your words make me emotional. To think that they’ve done everything they could to destroy him and he comes back even stronger is a testament to who he truly is. We are, and will remain,all ONE, and thats includes YOU. The only thing that separetes true Freedom Fighters is land mass. We’re joined by spirit and and love. Presdent Trump is working on something much bigger than freedom for the USA. We will ALL BE FREE.

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 10:11
In response Made In America to her Publication
I thought I bawled enough tonight, apparently I was wrong.
Made In America, the bond is undeniable. He set out to unify the world, he and the Patriots have did just that. Your words are beautiful and echo in my soul. Thank you so very much! God bless you! 🙏❤️🙏😘

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
26 February, 10:05
That was beautifully written and an absolute delight to read.
We are all holding the line together.

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 12:55
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Thank you Gcb, you are very kind..and very wise! That we are. 🙂 God bless you 🙏❤️

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
26 February, 09:58
Your words touched my soul! We will get through this together. President Trump has taught me so much! God bless the world!

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 10:04
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
❤️🙏 I love that Kelly. You are so right! We will. God bless you 🙏❤️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 February, 09:47
You are a Patriot! So we are one!
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 09:54
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
❤️ Thank you MonaLisa! 🙏❤️

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
26 February, 09:46
Love your post!! We are united!! WWG1WGAWW.

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 09:55
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
❤️🙏 We are Leesy! Thank you. God bless you 🙏

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 February, 09:38
Love this Jody! Freedom is spreading! We got this Together 💪🏽
WWG1WGAWW!!
🇺🇸🇨🇦🌎🌏🌍🦅

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 09:39
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
We absolutely do! Thank you friend. God bless you. ❤️🙏❤️