Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 09:33
I had to sit here in the silence for a few moments, to absorb President Trump’s speech. So many emotions. I envy you America. The World is witnessing one of the Greatest President’s of our lifetime. That, in and of itself is beguiling. His love and compassion are boundless. He has perfected his pitch, in such a way, that his audience awaits with baited breath, to hear every next word. He is real, he is raw... He is emotional. Without trying, authority and respect are given to this gentle man, which by today’s standards, is no easy feat. I am in awe of the strength he exudes, having went through 5 years of hell on earth. His sense of humor remains in tact and adds a je ne sais quoi, to his person. It is refreshing as hell! Tonight, more than ever, I feel privileged to be a part of this movement, with all of you, it’s never been more prevalent. I think we all needed this one! America first, the rest of us will hold the line for a second. 🙏❤️🇺🇸 🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
Love your post!! We are united!! WWG1WGAWW.
09:46 PM - Feb 26, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
26 February, 09:55
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
❤️🙏 We are Leesy! Thank you. God bless you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396