Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 February, 07:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 February, 07:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
25 February, 09:00
That is funny. On GAB there is an @q.

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 08:51
Kash Patel to Newsmax: Durham Probe Reveals 'Biggest Political, Criminal Scandal' in US History

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
25 February, 08:30

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
25 February, 08:59
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Kash has been dropping Boom Booms!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
25 February, 08:19
🚨🍿🚨🍿

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 February, 05:41
TS 11:00>11

Under answers:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA

MI has the most access to mined data and classified information. They have the best information gathering tools, They also have more power in general and are devoted to the constitution. MI can take over the investigations for the other three in cases of high treason.

No approval or congressional oversight

MI does not answer to Congress

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
25 February, 05:27
What stands out to me the most is that damn flannel shirt folks… Who has seen the documentary with both Kash Patel annddd Devin Nunes?! It’s called The Plot Against the President… And lone behold at the very end, who is walking on their ranch property in a FLANNEL SHIRT?! None other than…. DEVIN NUNES!!!! May be something?! May be nothing!? But to me… It's VERY telling!!! Just something for everyone to ponder for now….

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
25 February, 03:54
....?

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 February, 01:39
What is sleep?

But the substance of things hoped for, evidence not yet seen...

#FamilyIsEverything

~ And, my Cyber-Space Misfit Digital-Gypsy Truth-Telling Familia are incessantly wonderfully adept at dropping cognitive ICBM's on my wishful and incomprehensibly shortsighted aims toward a single night's slumber. VK is the worst... 🔥

I love each of you, and there's no possibility of me expressing and/or sharing the depth of my admiration in this present life.... it will take a thousand millennia in HEAVEN, for each of you have saved my children.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
25 February, 01:49
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Don't get me wrong @Cowboyw2b ... You're JUST as responsible...

And, I love you for it, Brother.

More than mere words on this app could ever convey...

dave dixon @Daveintexas2
25 February, 12:23
how are we supposed to sleep with this going on?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 08:27
In response dave dixon to his Publication
Great question.

I haven't gotten more an an hour or two the last three nights.

Any suggestions?

I’m no one @Iam4truth
25 February, 12:14
wish i was!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 12:07
WHICH ONE?

Giggles

JFK - Original Q

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
25 February, 12:06
Is all this going to ho past 2022? would you ask him please?

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
25 February, 12:06
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
I meant go.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
25 February, 12:00
I want to drink beer with Q as well!

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 05:36
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I'll supply the beer, Q just needs to let me know the label LOL

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
25 February, 05:43
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Hmm.. guessing flannel wearers...one of the Jrs?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 February, 11:11
+

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 February, 01:30
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Stil on YouTube[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"Ezra Cohen Watnick explains the DoD change in special ops forces" - YouTube

Ezra Cohen Watnick explains the DoD change in special ops forces. President Trump does what it takes to help the Military get what they want and protect Ame...