Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 07:41
Such a PP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
25 February, 12:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim cather astin fitts on dark jouralist stated that they are going to turn our homes and communities into concentration camps. turn off our fridge; car credit card if we dont comply to whatever their rules. I.e credit social score. its a global coup 30 years in the making. she says we only have one to two years to try and fight it. once in we are done. how do you see us winning ? everyday is a dissapointment to all except the ones taking our freedom. its not looking good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 February, 11:49
@johnnyq was all over this one today...
Rumour has it... As always, LSWH.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 February, 04:57
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
First Ukraine, after that 'infiltrators', than Antarctica. #denazification

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 February, 10:50
Kim, did you notice that the ‘back channels’ clip was posted on 11.22?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 February, 10:53
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I did not!!!
i listened to it again, and obviously, love that quote.
Makes sense though = # 3734 ... JFK