Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
25 February, 11:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They speak openly because they know the masses don't care. They have the masses under control through media. The red pilled can simply disregarded as conspiracy theorists. Media needs to be flipped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
25 February, 10:46
I don't cuss, but...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
25 February, 09:11
Everytime I hear him talk I expect to see a TURD fall out of his mouth.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
25 February, 08:03
I think he knew about the camera

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 07:54
That guy is so fucked.

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
25 February, 05:52

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
25 February, 05:34
Such a pretty tiffany blue backsplash you have there Evil Villian Schwab!? Would be a travesty if we found out you were used as a White Hat tool to open the eyes of the people of the world?! Just a thought…

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 February, 05:25
He's got like the creepiest voice ever, the ultimate evil villain perv voice
Fook him

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 February, 10:50
9.02...we nearing the boiling over point. Even my husband has noticed how crazy the world has gotten.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 10:43
That is really not the name Nana calls him but Waqie says I cant print that.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 07:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
24 February, 10:37
Sometimes a church steeple is just a church steeple. My guess is it's another word for d_ _ k. 😉

Autmama 123 @autmama
24 February, 09:46
When I reached out to anyone who would listen after Obamacare was passed and after the Congress stood on the House floor praising abortion, I never thought there were people listening and working to rid the world of this evil. I prayed that God would intervene . I remember feeling that night that God’s red line was crossed when that piece of garbage bill was signed and we crossed over to a different time or timeline. Thank you and God Bless everyone carrying out this mission. I feel for the first time since the night that was passed that the best is yet to come.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 February, 09:17
The time is now.

P + P + S = 51
TS: 1941

💧51
ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

💧1941
We, the PEOPLE
Q

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 February, 09:11
PP
16+16=32
Full reduction 5

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 February, 09:10
🤢🤮

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
24 February, 08:48
PUNY 🅿️®️❗©️K
oops hahaha
shux i said it 🙊

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 February, 08:46
APL updated 9.02
Only .38 - .58 left to go

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
25 February, 11:34
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
come on VK, 9.02.. really?… 😂🤣😂 it’s at least a 9.50 by now! 😉

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 February, 08:28
TS-7:14>741
[2][P]

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 February, 08:21
Timestamp - 7:41 / 1941...

+ 2nd pic was trending on Twitter today...based on your WW2.1 post yesterday as well!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 February, 11:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
@johnnyq was all over this one today...
Rumour has it... As always, LSWH.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
25 February, 12:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim cather astin fitts on dark jouralist stated that they are going to turn our homes and communities into concentration camps. turn off our fridge; car credit card if we dont comply to whatever their rules. I.e credit social score. its a global coup 30 years in the making. she says we only have one to two years to try and fight it. once in we are done. how do you see us winning ? everyday is a dissapointment to all except the ones taking our freedom. its not looking good.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 February, 08:17
POSHITO - so proud of the honey pots

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 February, 08:14

Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 February, 08:13
[PP] Reminds me of these drops…

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 February, 08:12
I don’t think that guy is human

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
24 February, 08:08
Perverse pedophile

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 February, 08:05
pp? pookie poop
for religious leaders…. world council of churches Kazakhstan…. top of the pyramid….

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 February, 08:03
I think he coved the list pretty well.
All exposed.