Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 04:30
All this talk about the stars is going to make me take out the scope tonight. If I get any good pics ill post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 07:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Dooo it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 09:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Home :)

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
VK I always felt a deep connection to Orion's Belt. It so happens that I even have a birth mark or mole from the birth on the right lower side of my back. A year or so ago a new mole suddenly grew right above the first one like a slight diagonal. Which cold be the middle Star in the Belt of Orion! You know there is 3 but only 2 show on my back... So far.

I wonder if Orion is coming back to greet us back Home! I certainly have missed a place since childhood and I never truly understood how I can be homesick for not a place on earth!
09:49 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flicka Boo, click on at the bottom under it