Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 04:30
All this talk about the stars is going to make me take out the scope tonight. If I get any good pics ill post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 07:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Dooo it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
05 March, 09:22

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 February, 09:49
VK I always felt a deep connection to Orion's Belt. It so happens that I even have a birth mark or mole from the birth on the right lower side of my back. A year or so ago a new mole suddenly grew right above the first one like a slight diagonal. Which cold be the middle Star in the Belt of Orion! You know there is 3 but only 2 show on my back... So far.

I wonder if Orion is coming back to greet us back Home! I certainly have missed a place since childhood and I never truly understood how I can be homesick for not a place on earth!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 February, 09:42
whose home VK all of us(humans)?
do we get to go back?
or is there others and we all have been brought here from different home(s) and just sprinkled around here n there?
so many question VK...

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 February, 09:33
For all my life the three stars in Orion's belt has always been attractive to me; or I have always been drawn to it

Similar to the feeling I left when stepping onto Scottish soil for the first time - it was a friendly feeling, almost home ... yea

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
24 February, 01:31
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Probably because we have this vibe in Scotland. just like USA

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 09:26
;)

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 February, 09:23
Yes

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 February, 09:17

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 February, 09:15
👀

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 February, 09:23
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
1.767 time
8:13
0:0:0
do it! 🥰