Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 04:30
All this talk about the stars is going to make me take out the scope tonight. If I get any good pics ill post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 February, 06:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That spherical object looks a little out of place. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
24 February, 02:10
silent running 🙃

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 February, 12:34
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
:)

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 February, 01:49
🌌 🌠 Orion, the Hunter
Orion Nebula photo 114 Years apart 🔭
1901 photo was taken by George Ritchey at Yerkes Observatory, using a 24 Inch (609mm) reflecting telescope.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 February, 11:06
Now THAT’S a telescope!

Iam Mie @iammiele
23 February, 11:01
Ever since I was young...anytime I've looked to the sky I've always seen Orion first and it's always felt like a familar friend...i never thought it odd, but rather comforting...I do i find it interesting that others feel a similar connection...I've known since i was a young child, (and even before that) I'm here NOW for a reason. I sense that i have been here for quite sometime, and i also somehow sense I'm here for the "long haul"...although I'm not sure what that means... nonetheless, I have learned to listen to the guidance I am given.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
23 February, 10:14
Okay😐

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 February, 09:39
looks like a tie dye tee shirt to me

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 09:14
Home :)

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 February, 09:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I always felt a deep connection to Orion's Belt. It so happens that I even have a birth mark or mole from the birth on the right lower side of my back. A year or so ago a new mole suddenly grew right above the first one like a slight diagonal. Which cold be the middle Star in the Belt of Orion! You know there is 3 but only 2 show on my back... So far.

I wonder if Orion is coming back to greet us back Home! I certainly have missed a place since childhood and I never truly understood how I can be homesick for not a place on earth!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
05 March, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 08:47

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 February, 10:43
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Now THAT’S a puzzel I’ve watited my whole life to have answered!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 February, 07:39
M42 & M43 seems to be especially important + Betelgeuse.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 February, 09:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

arba happihr @arba
24 February, 11:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
They who want it back?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 07:30
+ you'll like this guy if you don't follow him already :)