Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 February, 07:18
Sticking with AnonUp. Feels like the right place to be. Will remain my main place to be online.

Some topics we're starting seems to be for this place only, at least for now (religion, bloodlines, history etc.) Feels like a training ground for what is to come and our purpose for the other places.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
AnonUp is where we Hold the Line.
Truth Social is where they learn what the line is.
07:36 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 08:16
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I noticed on TS no one talks or shareโ€™s what they did to children .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 March, 07:31
I am on both and not leaving. Holding the line with my fam.
WWG1WGA
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
22 March, 07:31
its fantastic

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 March, 04:57
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 February, 12:08
YES!!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 February, 07:40
Something like that. Truth Social, Twitter etc.