Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 February, 07:18
Sticking with AnonUp. Feels like the right place to be. Will remain my main place to be online.

Some topics we're starting seems to be for this place only, at least for now (religion, bloodlines, history etc.) Feels like a training ground for what is to come and our purpose for the other places.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 March, 05:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The vibe here is so different.

I am on Truth and have only made 2 posts...neither post was liked or re-truthed literally at all - which is weird, usually there is SOMEONE that will repost. It's like no one saw it at all. Just makes me think that maybe some "Truths" are too soon to be out there.

I will stay right here - love this little family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
whats your truth handle. Ill friend you there.
08:13 PM - Mar 22, 2022
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CuaMexica in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 March, 10:48
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
JujuPatriot

yay!! I haven't posted much - just passing stuff on.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
22 March, 11:03
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
i just followed you! yay! we’ze buddies there now too 😁🇺🇸💖