Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 February, 09:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Back in November of 2005, I had a person who worked for the SEC show up at my house under the guise of an medical insurance salesman for Combined Life on 4 different occasions. He ended up being on a team that was ordered by then president George Bush to take me out. Once I exposed the plot, dozens of people were removed from my case. I even got a letter of apology from the DOJ. So I have a personal beef with George. He had no reason to "take me out" and "remove me from my life". So GOD was able to keep me here and get me JUSTICE! He will pay for what he did and tried to do.

The SEC thought I had a FILE that was on the hackers server. Just because I was hacked didn't mean I had the FILE. Evidently, because I knew what was found and when, I became a LIABILITY to their secrets as well as my computer guy. So I exposed it all in a book.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 February, 09:03
#ElonMusk made it clear, VERY clear, that he doesn't respect #SEC
https://youtu.be/cRNypdYQo...
Elon Musk: "I have no respect for the SEC" - YouTube

The Tesla cofounder got in hot water with the Securities and Exchange Commission this summer and explains to Lesley Stahl how his tweeting has been reined in...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 February, 08:39
until they prove it, It’s all more posts....yada yada yada. 💩posting is like 60’s music (old)

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 February, 08:10
Elon Musk miss me on Twitter, I just know it!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 08:14
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
lol...why are you not on twitter?!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 08:01
OK Elon
lets see what you got
we are listening

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 February, 02:17
EM=13.5 lol!
18 is trending
EM & R

this will be fun

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 02:17
Imagine that.

Things are getting interesting.

Who else wants to watch the implosion of Wall Street?