SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
“What really counts is not the immediate act of courage or of valor, but those who bear the struggle day in and day out – not the sunshine patriots but those who are willing to stand for a long period of time.”
--John F. Kennedy
10:08 PM - Feb 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 June, 11:40
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
There's no turning back now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
08 March, 09:07
📞⌚💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 March, 08:51
5 Years and counting Smalls! Now for those who have been in the game since birth, I continue the fight! 🇺🇸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 March, 08:51
5 Years and counting Smalls! Now for those who have been in the game since birth, I continue the fight! 🇺🇸

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 March, 07:17
I'm holding the line....

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 March, 01:17
smart brave man's words

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 March, 07:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I'm HOLDING THE LINE !!!!

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
28 February, 04:38
As of this moment, "35" likes and "17" shares...✔️✔️✔️💥

Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
26 February, 12:35
More admiration and respect for that man every day!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 12:29
GOD'S kiddo that one.