Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 03:29
A D A M

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
The Bloodline...

Timestamp - 3:29 > 311 < > 113
08:00 PM - Feb 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Camille 317 @Camille
23 February, 10:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 February, 09:40
What if Abel was not physically "slain" but metaphorically; thus resulting in three lines of Adam?

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 February, 10:32
Genealogy of Yeshua (Jesus)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 February, 09:43
I believe anyone can accept Jesus as their personal savior and have often thought of the fact even as a very young girl where the word says NEW creation, thru ONLY the Holy Spirit. AND HE already knows His, for every question I pose, I have more answers, and more questions. I KNOW THIS< GOD RULES>

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 February, 10:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
honey thats all you need to know..and that is...god rules. amen.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
23 February, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yep, we become new when we accept Jesus and the Holy Spirit then lives inside of us. We are like little children, seeking Him and learning. Jesus is the only Way!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 February, 09:04
Not sure how much truth, if any, but there may be another bloodline starting with Adam... Lilith, another woman in the Garden.

Ham vs. Shem @ Noah

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 09:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
maybe someone we never knew existed....I bet we find out!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 February, 08:24
My understanding is that Ham’s wife carried the seed of Cain and their son Cush carried it on.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 February, 08:18
(2 Pics; 2nd Pic from Book of Jasher)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 February, 08:15
Just the thing is, Cain is not of Adam & his bloodline still exists. #FamilyIsEverything

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 February, 08:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I’ve always thought that Cain and Abel had 2 different fathers…..That’s when “sin” entered into the world. Just a theory.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
23 February, 07:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There is no mention of an actual apple in the bible anywhere.
LUCIFER had sex with EVE. That was the forbidden fruit.
Eve told Adam what happened and had sex with him as well creating twins. One good and One really bad.
Fall of man...BOOM. That quick, the whole thing got messed up and we are still paying for it.
Go to YOUTUBE and find a guy named Trey Smith. He will explain it to you.
Read Genesis 6
Those fallen angels landed on top of Mount Hermon and made a pact to destroy mankind and all that God had built. They raped human women, had sex with animals and sea life. Hence...the giants came and large creatures of the sea along with what they are telling you are dinosaurs but are just a product of evil.
Everything we have been told is a big fat lie.
Waiting anxiously for the hidden truth to be exposed by letting the public know what is in the basement of the Vatican. It's all there.
People are going to stroke out. Except us. God let us see-we can handle it.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 February, 08:12
Before the flood . . .