NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 12:18
Tony Robbins knows the scamdemic is a hoax!! He’ll be thrown under the bus and called a Q-Anon radical right conspiracy theorist racist in 3...2...1 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
new here but try my best - so I remember I saw a pic tony and the pope 2 yrs ago and wondered - what is he doing in the Vatican.
Found the pic again it said he was for Cura foundation. So I looked it up. They will have an event in may. At the Vatican.... One speaker will be for example Dr Fauci, Lucy Liu, Deepak Chopra and more -
at an older conference Joe Biden was a speaker - to make it short I always has a weird gut feeling about Tony Robbins - his story having like 10 $ in Malibu and deciding to change that - as good as the Story of a student founding fb - who knows - I made some pics C
07:10 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionesseheart in this post can reply
31 January, 07:29
In response Bettina Patricia Peter to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 07:28
just sharing what I find odd somehow

31 January, 07:21

31 January, 07:20

31 January, 07:20

31 January, 07:19
here are pictures from cura foundation - if you go on events youvare on a vatican page
it says leading scientists to cure and heal
you can also lookbup sponsors - one of them is moderna and a pizza place in the US
however all I know is I trust nothing happening in the Vatican and definetly not to be for the health of humanity 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️