NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 12:18
Tony Robbins knows the scamdemic is a hoax!! He’ll be thrown under the bus and called a Q-Anon radical right conspiracy theorist racist in 3...2...1 πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
31 January, 07:10
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
new here but try my best - so I remember I saw a pic tony and the pope 2 yrs ago and wondered - what is he doing in the Vatican.
Found the pic again it said he was for Cura foundation. So I looked it up. They will have an event in may. At the Vatican.... One speaker will be for example Dr Fauci, Lucy Liu, Deepak Chopra and more -
at an older conference Joe Biden was a speaker - to make it short I always has a weird gut feeling about Tony Robbins - his story having like 10 $ in Malibu and deciding to change that - as good as the Story of a student founding fb - who knows - I made some pics C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
here are pictures from cura foundation - if you go on events youvare on a vatican page
it says leading scientists to cure and heal
you can also lookbup sponsors - one of them is moderna and a pizza place in the US
however all I know is I trust nothing happening in the Vatican and definetly not to be for the health of humanity πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
07:19 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Bettina Patricia Peter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionesseheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bettina Patricia Peter, click on at the bottom under it