NEO ONE @Neo
Tony Robbins knows the scamdemic is a hoax!! He’ll be thrown under the bus and called a Q-Anon radical right conspiracy theorist racist in 3...2...1 😂
12:18 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 February, 09:05
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I think Tony is deep state to condition thinking process just as Alex Jones is confirmed deep state/mosad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 09:02
Tony may have had a choice to make cuz I had a bad feeling about him too. When you think about these gurus pushing motivational speeches about being successfull etc...CONDITIONS one to think they have to do more to be accepted in society and that "just as you are" is NOT good enough. False teachings of genuine LOVE and accptance. To make change in life should come from a place of acceptance first and self love in order to grow humbly and make progress without the reckless motivation Tony teaches as it make come from a place of "the self-centeredness", resenment and hate=low vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bettina Patricia Peter @Lionesseheart
31 January, 07:10
new here but try my best - so I remember I saw a pic tony and the pope 2 yrs ago and wondered - what is he doing in the Vatican.
Found the pic again it said he was for Cura foundation. So I looked it up. They will have an event in may. At the Vatican.... One speaker will be for example Dr Fauci, Lucy Liu, Deepak Chopra and more -
at an older conference Joe Biden was a speaker - to make it short I always has a weird gut feeling about Tony Robbins - his story having like 10 $ in Malibu and deciding to change that - as good as the Story of a student founding fb - who knows - I made some pics C

31 January, 07:28
In response Bettina Patricia Peter to her Publication
just sharing what I find odd somehow

31 January, 07:29
In response Bettina Patricia Peter to her Publication

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
31 January, 04:22
PSYCOLOGICAL WARFARE LIES DECEPTION
#WeAreAtWar

03 February, 08:53
In response Freedom Patriot to her Publication
That's exactly what it is and for us to think for ourselves for the truth.

Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
31 January, 03:43
I've been saying this since April!! RESEARCH! this guy says it and its gospel. What the heck!!!

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
31 January, 03:30
um...
He acts like this is a revelation from God!
Maybe God just got around to telling the "smart people"!
shhh!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
31 January, 01:43
I've been to several of his seminars.....he tells it like it is and doesn't give a rats ass about your feelings......

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 01:37
Drip, Drip, Drip the truth bening exposed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 01:33
We have know for long time what is sooo hard to understand is why many ppl just ignore this. Are they damn drugged on some sort of stupid pills?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 02:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 02:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
31 January, 12:46
Woke Tony 😁

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 12:33
I called the CIA and they confirmed Tony is a Conspiracy Theorist🤣

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
31 January, 12:28
love he is calling it out!