Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I had 250k followers on Twitter and it was a lot of work and responsibility. I could feel the "magic attention wand" effect, with the ability to endow others with an instant audience. Was clear why the Cabal wanted to monopolise that! I guess I could end up amassing a much larger audience in future when free and fair competition for attention and reputation is restored.

Soft power is real power, and I am very wary of how I wield it. I feel very abused and am a bit of a softie at heart (as well as a DGAF warrior). I like the sense of safety I have here on Anonup. When I pour my creative energies into a platform and experience criminal damage to my work and livelihood it is saddening; when those who profess to support free speech say and do nothing, it is disturbing.
07:23 AM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
17 February, 07:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
odd thing
Twitter
I had a sprinkling of friends
we shared gardening and animal pics/stories
I rarely posted
but after 11/4/20 I began following the other accounts including DJT
and T kicked me off for doing so
now, we are everywhere:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
17 February, 07:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
well said patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396