Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 February, 07:23
I had 250k followers on Twitter and it was a lot of work and responsibility. I could feel the "magic attention wand" effect, with the ability to endow others with an instant audience. Was clear why the Cabal wanted to monopolise that! I guess I could end up amassing a much larger audience in future when free and fair competition for attention and reputation is restored.

Soft power is real power, and I am very wary of how I wield it. I feel very abused and am a bit of a softie at heart (as well as a DGAF warrior). I like the sense of safety I have here on Anonup. When I pour my creative energies into a platform and experience criminal damage to my work and livelihood it is saddening; when those who profess to support free speech say and do nothing, it is disturbing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cmrivers75 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Rivers, click on at the bottom under it